Center of System Monitoring of Integrated System of Monitoring Critically Important and Potentially Hazardous Facilities
Center of System Monitoring of Integrated System of Monitoring Critically Important and Potentially Hazardous Facilities in Moscow.
Address: 28, Zhivopisnaya street, Moscow.
The purpose of creating the System Monitoring of Integrated System of Monitoring Critically Important and Potentially Hazardous Facilities in Moscow is:
- Provision of information and analytical support of decision-making bodies of state power and administration of Moscow;
- Early detection and prevention of threats and crises of terrorism, natural and manmade;
- Minimize the damage caused by crises for the objects of the population and the environment of the city.
Center of System Monitoring of Integrated System of Monitoring Critically Important and Potentially Hazardous Facilities is intended for:
- Timely notifying about accidents, terrorist acts, fires, emergencies at monitored site;
- Coordination of actions in the aftermath of a fire emergency, accident, etc .;
- Monitoring real-time status of critical and potentially hazardous facilities for the safety of people living nearby, staff, visitors and the environment;
- Real-time notifying (including data form video surveillance systems) Moscoww Center of Management in Crisis Situations about fires at critically important and potentially hazardous facilities;
- Providing duty staff of Duty and Dispatching Service of Moscow with the information required for timely decision-making on:
- assessing the scale of emergency occurred;
- emergency or fire localization;
- developing measures on reducing human and material losses in the event of emergency or fire;
- developing measures on eliminating consequences of accidents, fires and emergencies.
The sources of information for the Center of System Monitoring are life-support systems, security and fire protection systems, communications, control and process control systems of the monitored facilities.
Main functions of the Center of System Monitoring:
- Notifying relevant operational, duty and dispatching services in Moscow in the case emergency confirmation at the monitored facility;
- Providing necessary assistance to experts and field service at the places of accident, fire, emergency localization and elimination and emergency response;
- Emergency response, fire ar terrorist acts control;
- In case of uncontrolled development of an incident, accident, fire or emergency development - notifying emergency management committee of Moscow or of administrative district.