Moscow State Conservatory after Peter Tchaikovsky
SMES* equipment is going to be installed to the facility "Restoration, reconstruction, partial new construction and adaptation to modern functional and engineering requirements of the Complex of buildings of the Moscow State Conservatory after Peter Tchaikovsky at the following addresses: Moscow, Srednii Kislovskiy lane, 3, bld. 1, 1a, 2, 3, 4; B.Nikitskaya street, 13/6, bld.1."
Technical and economic indicators
The site is located in historical center of Moscow, in Central Administrative district, within the Boulevard Ring, in the quarter №44 and №45.
The area of the allotted land is 2.06 ha (0.72 ha is the plot №44, 1,34 ha is the plot №45).
Built-up area is15 230 sq.m.
Total area is 75672.1 square meters including:
- - Overground area - 48842.1 sq. m;
- - Underground area - 27004.1 square meters. m.
Within the boundaries of the territory, objects of cultural heritage that are under the state protection are located:
- The building of the Moscow State Conservatory after Peter Tchaikovsky on B. Nikitskaya Street, 13/6, bld. 1 - a cultural and historical monument;
- A monument to Tchaikovsky;
- Building on B. Nikitskaya st., 11/4, bld.1 - the main house of city estate of the Kolychevs;
- Building on Kislovsky lane, 3, 1 (of the building) - the newly detected object of cultural heritage "Profitable household of XIX century."; bld.1 (wing yard) - residential apartment house, 2, 3, 4 - objects of historical and urban environment - apartment houses.
The work is expected to be carried out by several stages:
- 1st stage of construction - a complex of buildings (1st place) at: Kislovskiy lane, 3, bld. 1, 1 A, 2, 3, 4;
- 2nd stage of construction - a complex of buildings (4th place) at B. Nikitskaya Street,13/6, bld. 1 (Great Hall of the Conservatory), M. Kislovskiy lane,12/8, bld. 2;
- 3rd stage of construction - a complex of buildings (3rd place) at B. Nikitskaya Street,13/6, bld. 1 (in part);
- 4th stage of construction - a complex of buildings (2nd place) at B. Nikitskaya Street,11/4, bld. 1,2;
- 5th stage of construction complex of buildings (5th place) at B. Nikitskaya Street, 13/6, bld. 1 (2nd Training Corps), B. Nikitskaya Street, 15 bld. 2.
Provides disassembly followed by recreation and superstructure of the 3-storey building on B. Kislovskiy lane, 3, bld.1a with development of underground space under the building in 2 levels for placing a parking garage for 100 cars.
Specialists of Engineering Center GOCHS "BASIS" performed the works on projecst design of the Structural System of Control and Monitoring Engineering Systems of Buildings and Facilities (SMES).
*SMES - Structured System of Control and Monitoring Engineering Systems of Buildings and Facilities.